- Tim Woodson
Email Me email@example.com
School: University of Southern California
Other Organizations: Community Outreach Council
Birthday: May 10, 1994
Hometown: Toledo, OH
Hobbies: Football, Playing video games, Going to the gym
Why I Joined:
I’ve always had a strong passion for helping others and serving the community. Every time I hear of someone talk about an Alpha Man, they always associate him with being intelligent and a leader. Those are the type of attributes I want to be associated with.
Special Alpha Events Attended:
|Education and Training|
University of Southern California – Los Angeles, CA, United States (Expected 05/2016)
- Currently a student holding a 2.9 GPA
- Second-year student.
- Coursework in Psychology, Chinese and other electives.
Central Catholic High School – Toledo, OH, United States (Graduated 06/2016)
High School Diploma: Honors Diploma
- Graduated in the top 20% of class
- Played Football for 4 years, as well as participated in track & field events for
- 2 years
- Can manage and edit the websites
- Works very well with others in experience.
- public settings through experience
- Great communication skills
- Tutoring and mentoring experience
- 2 years of Mandarin
- Leadership skills developed through experience while serving on Student Government in high school
- Won the male student leadership award for senior class in high school.
- Was invited to join two honors society.
- Walked-On to the USC football team freshman year. Will pursue tryouts
- again in 2014.
- Worked with 7 other college students to manage a school organization called
- the Community Outreach Council.
- Was a participant in the International Baccalaureate Program in high school.
- Learned how to manage sound systems for public service announcements.
- Works events for the President of USC and other prestigious individuals.
Heidtman Steel – Toledo, OH (05/2012 – 07/2012)
- Hard labor job working with steel and steel products.
- Cleaned the factory, banded packages and re-painted the factory.