University of Southern California
Major- Neuroscience Pre Med Emphasis
Minor- Consumer Behavior
Professional Background & Relevant Experience
- Genomic Research Experience for Undergraduates- Conduct research in a USC faculty’s lab focused on studying the human brain through neuroimaging in order to learn more about human decision-making and addiction.
- Problems without Passports: The Biology of Tropical Diseases-Participated in a study abroad research program at Oxford University, which involved working with physicians and professors to analyze major diseases and review different health policies in developing world countries.
- Air Quality Management District-Interned in the department of Engineering Compliance, responsibilities included calculating the green house gas emission for different companies.
- Dr. Walton’s Dentist Office-Observed dental procedures, provided patient care, assisted with front office billing, sent reminder contacts, and maintained patient records through data entry.
Organizations and Volunteerism
- African Americans in Health-Provide academic support and guidance for African Americans interested in entering the health profession and sponsors community service events aimed to increase African American interest in science and health professions.
- Interaxon-Teach students attending underserved schools about neuroscience through interactive presentations and activities.