2014 Miss Black and Gold Scholarship Pageant
Celebrity Make-Up Artist / Hairstylist / Platform Artist
After 15 years at the world famous Jose Eber Salon in Beverly Hills as the Head Make-Up Artist/Consultant/Director, “Arnel,” having been hand selected as the Make-Up Artist for the 2004 Spring/Summer Design Team of the National Cosmetology Association, hails from a region in the Philippines world
renowned for its artistic and handcrafted goods from fashion to ﬁne jewelry. Having grown up in this exquisite culture, and further molded by his training and background in music and international dance, Arnel has established for himself a reputation and a following in the beauty industry unsurpassed for his artisanship in the application and blending of make-up. With the eye of a painter and the touch of a sculptor, he has had years of fame, success and bringing out the inner beauty of people worldwide.
- Instructor/ Platform Artist : ICE Show (Los Angeles); ISSE Show (Long Beach); Beauty Revolution (Los Angeles); IBS (New York, Long Beach, Las Vegas); Josden International Beauty Show (Los Angeles and Oakland); Beauty by the Beach (Santa Cruz);Regional Stylz Symposium (Los Angeles, San Jose, San Francisco, Sacramento, Redding, Grass Valley, San Diego, Fresno, Bakersﬁeld, Oakland, Burbank); Montana Beauty Show (Butte, Montana); Tri City Beauty Show (Menisota); Beauty Fushion (Pasadena); Arnel Make Up and Hair Workshop ( Humburg, Germany; Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; Vancouver, Canada; Dallas, Texas; Chicago, Illinois; Butte, Montana; all over California)
- Make-Up Americas Design Team Member of the National Cosmetology Association (NCA)
- Past President of the California Cosmetology Association
- Director of Education for California Cosmetology Association (Southern District)
- Past President of the Beverly Hills and Los Angeles Metropolitan
- Cosmetology Association
- Co-founder of the Fashion Dell’Arte design team.
- Creator / Founder of Arnel Cosmetics
- Producer/Director/Stage Designer/Coach of Miss Philippines-America
- Stage Designer/ Decorator: Asian Paciﬁc Catholics Convocation in LMU; California Cosmetology Association Annual Conventions and Trade Shows;
“Oprah Winfrey”, “Leeza”, “Howie Mandel”, “Sally Jesse Raphael”, “Good Day LA”, “E (Fashion Emergency)”, “ESPN & ESPN 2”, “The Making of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders Swimsuit Calendar-1998,
1999, & 2000”, “TLC Networkʼs Starlight Foundation Wish Come True”, “CNN”, “Mike & Maty”, “Caryl & Marilyn”, “Thatʼs Life”, and “Richard Simmons”, “Blush” to just name a few.
Fashion Show/Make-Up Coordinator:
“Pre-Academy Awards Fashion Show”, “Christian Dior”, “Gianfranco Ferre”, “Viewing Art as lifestyle/Sothebyʼs Beverly Hills Premier with World Famous Neo-Abstract Expressionist BMW artist Ciella Gordon-Wall”, “Tommy Hilﬁger”, “LA Lakerʼs Wives Gala”
Film / T.V. Show Make up And Hair:
- BananaRama Short Film (USA), Fox TV: Commercial(USA), Life Time Television For Woman: commercial (USA) That’s Life: Talk Show (USA)
- Blush : Reality Show (USA)
Jacklyn Smith, Kate Jackson, Linda Gray, Sally Kellerman, Brenda Vaccaro, Andrea Thompson, Paris Hilton and Kirsten Dunst to just name a few.
Extensive Community/Charity Work to Include:
“The Starlight Foundation”, “Look Good Feel Better Program”, “CUT-A-THON For the Homeless Shelter”, “American Indian Total Immersion Education Foundation”, “Pediatrics AIDS Foundation”, “Founder of Mon-A-Lisa Foundation”.